I apologize for it being so long since my last post. Grad school means the blogging is just not happening much. I am keeping my Ravelry up-to-date, though. I'm going to try to get caught up with posting FOs over the next week or two - I confess that I feel the pressure of being out of date!
Early in 2009, I knit a bunch of cowls in quick succession. Mostly as gifts, but I kept one, maybe two. I really enjoyed knitting cowls and foresee many of these in my future when the cold months roll around again.
1. Lichen Cowl by Lauren Weinhold in Crown Mountain Farms Sock Hop in the San Francisco colorway
2. Spiral Cowl by Keri McKiernan in Madelinetosh Pastoral in Nocturne (my favorite - the combination of the yarn and pattern is wonderful to wear)
3. Herringbone Cowl by Lauren Osborne in Sundara Yarn Aran Silky Merino in Charcoal over Blue Lagoon
4. Cowl'd and Frosty Morning by Kelly Herdrich in Malabrigo Yarn Chunky in Paris Night colorway
5. Baby Camel Cowl by Sonya Philip in Malabrigo Yarn Chunky in Tuareg colorway
6. Dolores Park Cowl by Parikha Mehta in Malabrigo Yarn Chunky in Burgundy