Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Knitting

I managed to get all the holiday knitting done by 3:00 pm on Christmas Eve - if you don't count the two projects I never cast on. The first three were easy, because they were already finished:
  1. Chevron Scarf went to my mother
  2. Foliage Hat in brown went to my sister-in-law
  3. Kochoran Scarf went to my sister
My partner and I tag-teamed gift #4. She knit the blue and I took over when it was time to knit the green.


The Blueberry Hat went to our good friend Chris.

Pattern: Ann Norling Kid's Fruit Cap
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash
Needles: Clover bamboo US size 7
Mods: cast on 96 stitches to make a 22" adult size hat

1 comment:

Robin M. said...

I believe I finished my last crocheting project by about 3:00 on Christmas Day. The child who received it didn't even notice that I had been still working on it all day. Bless his heart.