Friday, December 14, 2007

It's a Yarn Sale

First, the first installment in Sundara's Seasons Club arrived. I didn't post pictures right away so that it wouldn't be a spoiler. The winter selection, Black over Fuschia, is gorgeous:


Sundara Silk Lace

Second, I ordered more Malabrigo Chunky in the Vaa colorway to make a scarf. I love this yarn:



And then, yesterday, Weaving Works was having a holiday sale, and my partner and I bought a total of 17 skeins. It was mostly hers - she is planning 4 scarves - but I took pictures anyway. My favorite is her Filatura Di Crosa 127 Print:


Color 33 (Dark Grey)

These also made nice photos and will hopefully make nice scarves - Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Astrakhan in a dark blue and Loop-d-Loop Shale Yarn by Teva Durham in color 005 (Wine):



I didn't share everything here. If you want to see more yarn pics, they are on my Flickr.

2 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

oh my gosh! I have serious yarn envy! Such beautiful yarn and gorgeous colors.

Anonymous said...

Absolute jealousy over here... I've never worked with Malabrigo Chunky before but it looks amazing. I want--I need.