Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photo Finals

Thanks to everyone who voted in my Photo Query post a few weeks ago. As I probably should have expected, there was a diversity of opinion, which meant no clear winners. But I was at least reassured that there were no "wrong" choices.

My final class, where a gallery owner will be present to review our work, is tomorrow night. Here are the final six:













I'm thinking of making photo cards to sell on Etsy or CafePress, or both. But it will probably take a while for me to get things together.

Also, if you are in the Seattle area, some of the above images will be in a show at the UW Medical Center between June 13 and July 14. There will be an opening reception on June 13th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm and you are certainly welcome to attend!

No comments: