Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tuscany Shawl

Okay, so the "on location" pictures in the last post were fun, but they don't really show off how beautiful this lace pattern is. So here are some pictures to remedy that:



Mmm, a bit of bokeh to make lace look all dreamy...



I like how the column of purls at the edge of the lace pattern makes the leaves stand out, and creates a lovely ripple as well.



It's a lovely pattern, isn't it?



I get a lot of knitting done on Wednesdays because I have several meetings where it is okay to knit. I've got nine repeats done now, just two more to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in awe of how lovely your shawl is. It's not only my favorite color, but it looks like the kind of "just interesting enough without having the babysit it" kind of project I'd enjoy making as a gift.

Beautiful job, just gorgeous!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

beautiful! Love that color!

Anonymous said...

Yes, those photos show off the lace perfectly :)

Beautiful pattern and yarn selection too!